Google+





Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Unveiled: IMAX Posters For THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY Midnight Screenings

Click to enlarge
For those of you who will be "Going on an adventure" and lining up for the midnight screenings of THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY, you can also have one of these bad boys to adorn your wall after the show!

I like this series. Certainly a good incentive (or excuse) to see the movie 4 times! The first one I will reach for is Gandalf, then Bilbo, Thorin and Gollum. I'm sure others will have their preference, but I'm also pretty sure those first two will go much faster.

IMAX is continuing the tradition of giving these posters out at midnight screenings and I love it. SKYFALL's poster was amazing. I also have THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, THE AVENGERS and RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK. Definitely nice enough to hang or create an album over time.

If you need to know where to go see the IMAX screenings (including HFR, shot with 3ality Technica's rigs), click here. More when I get it!

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.